Wednesday, February 02, 2005

In the midst of Confusion...

My first post in my blog...I find myself reading the blogs of others and realizing that I may have something to add. In the midst of the questions and confusion that is sometimes a part of my life, I wait for clarity. I'll probably write about the things I read and think about...often the state of the church that I love and baseball. A lot of questions today...a lot of things to make me think. Just as I thought that we had our future figured out, God threw us a curveball. That's OK...God is still good and knows what's going on, even when we don't. Back to work...more thoughts later.

2 comments:

Pastor Jon said...

Your first comment...

on your first post!

Welcome to the world of blogging!

PastorJon

John said...

Hi Matt. This comment has nothing to do with this post, but I couldn't find an e-mail address for you anywhere. In response to this comment:

I'll be glad to add you to the MBWR. Here are the rules. Put at least five Methodist Blogroll members in your own blogroll. None of them have to be me, but you need at least five in your blogroll. Then I'll start including you in the MBWR.