Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Asbury Theological Seminary Petition: Petition to the Board of Trustees of Asbury Theological Seminary in support of President Jeff Greenway

Asbury Theological Seminary Petition: Petition to the Board of Trustees of Asbury Theological Seminary in support of President Jeff Greenway

Just a note to those who read my blog and wish to support Dr. Jeff Greenway in his role as President of Asbury Theological Seminary. The situation continues to be tense, but I would encourage you to visit this site and show your support for our friend. If you'd like more info about what I know that's happening, let me know.
Thanks for your continued prayers for Jeff and the entire seminary community as we attempt to make sense of the situation.

2 comments:

Keith H. McIlwain said...

I added my name (or at least sent the email); Jeff is in my prayers.

Brian Vinson said...

I guess I came in a little late for this conversation (as it seems that the damage has already been done). My prayers are with Jeff and his family. I had the same thing happen to me at my last church and it hurts like hell.